"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Thursday, July 10, 2008

36 Weeks ... Less than 28 days to go!

That's right, we're in the home stretch. On Wednesday the 9th, I made it to the 9 month mark. My doctor's visits have become weekly now. In fact I went this morning and everything is looking good. I'm measuring normally and her little heartbeat sounds "happy" as Dr. Locke always says. I had contractions for about an hour last week that were about every 4-6 minutes apart. But I think she is just getting things ready in there. I did ask my doc about the possiblity of her coming early, being my second pregnancy and since Maia came 5 days early on her own, and he said it is likely. He said second pregnancies (and 3rd, 4th, so on...) usually come a little sooner because since your body has already done it once, it basically starts doing it all a little sooner. He said it wasn't for sure, but likely. Which honestly, would be fine with us. So in 2 to 3 weeks, we'll have another little one to love on! Maia is getting excited for her "Baby Stister" to come out so she can meet her. We'll keep you all posted. (BTW - sorry I look a little tired in the pic, but it was about 10:30 at night, and to be honest, I was.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rhesa said...

Oh you look so cute! Glad you guys were able to go on a vacation before the new addition gets here. I enjoyed looking at all your pictures.