"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Monday, September 28, 2009

Arizona

In early August we made the LONG trip to sunny Arizona. The girls and I went in the spring, but this time Robert and Aunt Amy made the trip with us. It was a busy and fun-filled week. These are but a mere fraction of all the pictures we took. (540+ at the Grand Canyon alone!) So here are a few highlights...



The Grand Canyon!
Here we are, already hot, ready and waiting to experience one of God's greatest creations.



I can't put into words how I felt upon first getting a glimpse of the Grand Canyon. I literally couldn't speak. How anyone could look upon this magnificent canyon and doubt the existance of a Creator, I'll never know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: