"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christmas Morning

We work very hard to teach our children about our great God, all year long, not just at Christmas. And that He is reason for every season, not just the Christmas season. But since gift giving (and receiving) is at the forefront of every little person's mind, Christmas is a great time to saturate their little minds with the best gift of all, that God sent His only Son to earth as a baby, so that He could one day pay for our sins on the cross.

We keep things simple in the gift area; giving three wrapped gifts each, as sort of symbols of the three gifts Christ received from the wise men.

Every time I think about the fact that Christ laid His glory aside, to come to this wretched earth to save me, I'm humbled and grow more and more in love with Him. I consider it an honor that I have the privilege of teaching my daughters about this Savior and His great love for us.


At five years old, Maia finally gets a bike! And a Rapunzel one at that.



The girls loved their Thirty-One lunch totes!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: