"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Friday, July 15, 2011

Feeling crafty, again

Every so often I get the bug. You know, the creative one. I have that condition where I see something that looks fairly simple to do and think, "I can totally do that." My attempts usually fall way short of the original concept. But, I definitely enjoy giving it my best.

Sewing is something I don't often have a lot of time for, but the more I do it, the more I love it. I've been trying variations of these appliques for a few months now and I think I'm improving... :) At least, I am more pleased with the results each time I complete one.

With the summer, I've had a little more time to bust out my sewing machine, and here are a few things I worked on for some cute little girls I know.








The girls wearing their new shirts



Up next, I'm contemplating trying to make some ruffled leggings or a dress with a layered bandana skirt. Can't decide. I know you'll be waiting on pins and needles to find out! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: