"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Josephine Rose

On July 30th our Josie turned 3. Its so true that time truly flies when you have young children. It seems like such a short time ago that she came into our lives. Then we blinked and now she's 3, going on 13, I might add! I posted a while back about her little personality and the joy the little stinker brings into our lives. A few comments we hear on a regular basis about Jojo are: "I can't believe how light her hair is." (she had very dark hair when she was an infant) or "Look at those big, beautiful, blue eyes!" and one of our favorites, "She is an independent little thing, isn't she?" To which we can only agree.
I love this girl more than I could ever put into words, and secretly love that she prefers me above all others! Thank you, Holy God, for blessing our family with this child, and all the lessons you're teaching us through her. Help us to raise her in a way that glorifies you.


In keeping with the tradition of writing the number of favorites according to ages, I'll share three of Josie's favorite sentences at this stage in her life. I can only assume they are her favorites since she she says them several times a day:
1. "I can do it myself!"
2. "I can't be happy right now."
3. "I'm not little, I'm big."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: