"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Becoming More
At the end of August, my church held it's annual Women's Conference. We always have some pretty amazing speakers, but this year was quite spectacular, as Lysa Terkeurst was our special guest. Becoming More was the name of the two-day conference, and she certainly gave some insight and wisdom how to do just that. I was so convicted and encouraged by the challenges Lysa brought. And because I was one of the emcees of the conference, I also had the privilege of getting to eat lunch with her and getting to visit with her one on one. Icing on the cake! She's a godly woman with and amazing story who just has the mentatlity of "saying yes to God," even if that means stepping outside her comfort zone. I pray that's the kind of woman I can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment