"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Valentine Tradition

One of the truly fabulous things about having three girls, is that their clothes get plenty of use! Case in point, the "Sweetie Pie" outfit. This originally was a Valentine's gift to Maia from her Uncle Scott and Aunt Heather in 2006. It's now making it's third appearance on our little blog and will definitely be one the outfits I hang on to. 

 Maia at 9 months old - February 2006


 
Josie at 6 1/2 months old - February 2009
 

Kyra at 16 months old - February 2013


Kyra actually got to wear this twice. She did wear it on her first Valentine's day in 2012 but she was only 4 1/2 months old.  I didn't get a pic:( but had a feeling she'd be wearing it again.

Even though their ages vary, I love to look at the pics and see the way they favor and they way they don't!

No comments: