"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

What a terrific mother's day I had with my husband and precious daughters. I feel so blessed to be called the mother of these two little girls and I am thankful for the privilege.




Last year on Mother's day we were just a couple of months away from expecting our sweet Josie. She has only added joy to our family and we just can't get enough of her chubby little cheeks and beautiful blue eyes.




With the birth of Maia, I became a mother 4 years ago and she has truly changed my life. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't make us laugh about something funny she says or does. We just adore her witty personality and tender heart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: