"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A Blessed Easter

What an honor it is as a parent, to teach my children about the love of Christ. And especially at Easter, the depth of His love is at the center of our thoughts. This year more than ever, I was able to share with Maia about how Christ suffered and died and rose from the dead, because of His great love for us...my sweetest moment so far, in this journey of motherhood.
As long as I'm on this earth, I know I'll never comprehend how Christ could look on my sin and guilt, and tell me I'm forgiven. But He did, and I'm thankful. Nothing in my life brings me more joy than serving my risen Savior.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: