So just to add a bit of clarification on some of Maia's statements about her dad:
"My daddy is 24 years old." HAAAAAA. Neither of us have seen that number in several years!
"He likes to wear work clothes." So much evidently that he even likes sleeping in them...on the sofa.
"His favorite household chore is sweeping." I can assure you, he has no favorite chore.
"His favorite TV show is Monsters vs. Aliens." No, that would be Maia's favorite show.
"When my dad shops, he likes to buy me toys." That's true. Rob loves to shop for his girls.
"If he could go on a trip, he would go to Houston and he would take me." We do love us some Houston, TX; but it's Maia who asks me literally every other day if we can go to Houston to see her cousin Lauren.
"He's the best! I love you Dad!" Both statements 100% true!!!
Thank you, sweet Robert, for being such a truly great dad to our precious girls. I love you dearly!

No comments:
Post a Comment