"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Four years from forty...YIKES!

In my eyes, he'll probably always be that 24 year old I fell in love with. But the numbers don't lie. On October 10th, my sweet Robert celebrated his 36th birthday. It was a fairly low-key celebration. But he got homemade cake and gifts. That's what matters, right?

You may remember for Maia and Josie's birthdays, I listed my current favorite things about them, according to their ages. (does that make sense?) Well, not that I can't find 36 things about Rob that I love, but that would take forever! So instead, I'm going to list 36 different "titles" he's held since I've known him. Sounds boring? Well then don't read it. But, I think some are quite impressive. This guy has worn many hats in our 8+ years of marriage, and every single one makes me proud to be his wife.

I do love you Rob, and am so glad you came around to loving me, after I'd loved you for so long. Thanks for marrying me, and for staying married to me! ;)


So, in no particular order:

1. Electrician
2. Hiker
3. Deacon
4. Carpenter
5. Designer
6. Actor
7. Singer
8. Gardener
9. Father
10. Pastor
11. Friend
12. Floor layer
13. Plumber
14. Aggie
15. Mentor
16. Encyclopedia :)
17. Cook
18. Furniture Upholsterer
19. Painter
20. Lumber Jack
21. Brother
22. Uncle
23. Art Aficionado
24. Museum Expert
25. My own personal GPS
26. Architect
27. Son
28. Worship Leader
29. Teacher
30. Builder
31. Computer Specialist
32. Photographer
33. Auto Mechanic
34. World Traveler
35. Website Designer
36. Christ Follower

Posted by Picasa

No comments: