"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Monday, July 30, 2012

Kyra's First 10 Months

Kyra - The 10 Month Old



Cute doesn't even begin to describe this little lump of sugar.  At 10 months old, she is already Miss Personality.  She smiles at anyone who pays her any bit of attention.  And you know she's excited to see you when she starts pumping her legs like nobody's business. 

Strong and alert are two words we've used to describe her since the day she was born.  She already pulls up on anything and everything and walks around holding on to anything and everything.  I told her daddy the other day, I thought we needed to be on the lookout because she was going to be our kid that tries to crawl out of her crib!

And watch out for any and all tiny, little things on the floor!  I literally have to sweep about 5 or 6 times a day because every thing goes straight to the mouth, which have led to a few choking scares.  I guess she's doing her part to help with the housework. :)

 I think her very favorite things right now are her two big sisters and her Daddy and Momma - which is just fine by us.  She has been labeled a "momma's baby" by several.  And I know it won't last forever, so I'll take it!

No comments: