(FYI, if you click on the photo collages you can zoom in and see the photos better)
Josie - The 4 Year Old

Where do I even begin with this little stinker? In May, Josie finished her first year of PreK and she absolutely loved it! She learned many new things, including how to write her name (or something very close to it :). She also completed her first year in Cubbies and even got to bring home Cubbie Bear, which is a huge deal in the life of a 3 year old.
Josie is a girly-girl through and through. Every single day when we're picking out what she's going to wear, she asks to wear a dress that twists. And if we're not going anywhere, she quickly changes into one of her many princess dresses. If left to her own choosing, she'd eat pacaroni (mac and cheese), a burrito or natural Cheetos every meal of every day.
. At any given moment you can find her singing, dancing, or both. To say this girl has spunk is an understatement of the year. And I love every single minute of it. I'm so blessed I get to be her momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment