"Among the world's most treasured gifts, among it's most precious pearls, God smiles upon the earth, and gives us little girls. "



Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Kyra!

It's hard to believe it's been an entire year since our little home-birth baby came into our world and forever changed our lives. 
 
 
On September 28, we celebrated Kyra Dean Reed's first year with us!
 
 
 
I'll be the first to admit that becoming a mom of three has been quite an adjustment.  But one that has ultimately brought me so much joy. 
 
 
Some people say that Kyra looks like Maia and some say Josie.  I think she's a perfect blend of both! She definitely has her own unique personality and it seems as though she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Parenting and attempting to guard the hearts of my three daughters is not a task I take lightly and truthfully I probably fail more than I succeed.  I'm just asking the Father for guidance and thanking Him for the undeserved opportunity to give it my best shot.

Happy first birthday, sweet little Kyra.  We love you to pieces and look forward to seeing  you grow and mature in the One who made you wonderfully.

No comments: