On May 18, we celebrated Maia's 6th birthday. What a blessing it has been to watch her grow and learn and mature. There are days when I think I learn as much from her as she does from me. I'm so proud to be called her momma.
In honor of Maia turning 6, here are six of her favorite things right now:
1. She LOVES anything "fancy" and would wear a dress every moment of every day if I let her.
2. She loves doing crafts, painting and drawing. She keeps asking me when we're going to have an art show to show all her work.
3. As girly as she is, she will get dirty with the best of them. She loves to plant things and tries to grow just about anything.
4. Swimming. Enough said.
5. Singing. This girl truly has a song in her heart. She sings about everything and everyone, making up words as she goes along.
6. She loves talking to her baby sister in my belly and is always wanting to feel her move.

No comments:
Post a Comment