But lest you think we never take pictures of our little Josie, I've included a few random ones here. This girl is a stinker, to say the least. I don't know that I've ever been around a more independent, obstinate child. Her strong will is something I'm constantly praying for grace and wisdom as to how to best handle. And, truthfully, sometimes I just pray it will pass!
Several weeks ago I was showing her picture to someone who doesn't know her or anything about her. The lady took one look at the picture and said, "she runs the house, I'll bet." My response was, "she tries." But the bottom line is, she's ours and we love her to pieces! There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't make me laugh about something. And though she may bring some frustration to my life, she mostly brings joy.
Oops, got into the white out. That was fun trying to scrub that off her face!

No comments:
Post a Comment