Back in September, my sister Amy, who is a theater teacher for Midland Christian School, began planning a theater trip for her students to New York. Well long story short, I got to tag along as a chaperon, and for FREE!
The trip could not have come at a busier time of year, but I was very thankful for the opportunity. We had loads of fun and every single one of our four days was jam packed with sight seeing, shopping, theater, workshops, etc.
Thanks so much to my sweet husband for playing Mr. Mom to our girls for four days and to Amy for including me in your trip! You two are the best!
I can't think of a better way to start the trip off, then by going to see Wicked. I had very high hopes for this and it did not disappoint! Probably my very favorite part of the trip.
We weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance, so this is the only shot I managed to get. It's the curtain on the stage, which is a map of Oz. In the center is the Emerald City.

No comments:
Post a Comment